Facelift in Orange County, California
Facelifts effectively treat many visible signs of aging. As a board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Furze refined surgical techniques with a more youthful, yet natural appearance with minimal healing time. Each of his Orange County patients is presented with a customized surgical plan.
Do You Need a Facelift?
Facelifts have long been the “gold standard” for facial rejuvenation. While Dr. Furze will often try facial fillers first, for women and men over fifty, often a facelift is the best solution to reposition sagging muscles and tissues and redrape the skin.
A facelift, or rhytidectomy, can be used to treat nearly every sign of aging on the face, including:
- Facial lines and wrinkles
- Deep creases below the eyes
- Deep creases that form from the corners of the mouth to corners of the nose
- Loose skin and loss of skin tone that results in jowls and the appearance of a double chin
- Sagging in the middle of the face
Dr. Furze is a double board certified plastic surgeon who completed thousands of facial surgeries to date. He is known in Orange County for providing facelifts that provide a natural look with long-lasting results.